Our repair staff have been in the vacuum industry for over 35 years and have experience with all types of vacuum cleaners both old and new. No matter what the problem is, we have seen it before and fixed it.
For simple repairs, we can often have you fixed up and running again within 10 minutes.
For complicated repairs, we always provide you with an estimate as to what the costs will be and how long the repair will take. For repairs that require parts to be ordered, we do have loaner vacuums which can be used during the repair process.
Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We stand behind all of our work. All repairs are tested to ensure that they are functioning properly before being returned.
We offer the following vacuum repair services:
- Clean and service: Routine maintenance to keep your vacuum running at peak performance. The clean and service covers belt, filter, and bag replacement as well as oil the bearings and clean the brush roll. A full inspection of the vacuum will be done to ensure no problems exist as well.
- Belt replacement: The most common problem with vacuum repairs is related to the belt either being snapped or stretched. We carry belts for all makes and models of vacuum cleaners which means a quick turn around time for your repair.
- Suction Problems / Unclogging Debris: If your vacuum is not picking things up, there might be something stuck in the hose or inside the vacuum. We have tools to remove any blocked items.
- Hose Repair: If your hose gets damaged, we can repair the hose handle or the hose itself.
- Motor Repair / Replacement: The motor is the main component of any vacuum cleaner. It is also the most complex. Our staff are trained to diagnose motor problems and can often tell the issue just from listening to the vacuum run. From brush roll, to fan blades, we can repair most motor problems. In extreme cases, the motor might need to be replaced.
- Cord Repair: We can repair or replace any standard 120v vacuum cords. Or, if you just want to get a longer cord installed, we can do that too!
- Seized Brush Roll: The brush roll is the component that spins and digs into carpets for deep cleaning. Sometimes threads or hair gets wrapped around the brush roll and causes it to seize up. Other times, the friction heat can cause the bearing covers to melt and fuse to the brush roll. In either case, we can repair the brush roll for all makes and models of vacuum cleaners.
- Light Replacement: Some vacuum cleaners have light bulbs for vacuuming in dark places. We sell light bulbs and can perform the installation if required.
- Cracked / Damaged Casing: If the casing on your vacuum has been damaged, we can order in the parts to replace it. For minor damage, we are able to do body repair to get it back to a functioning state.
- And Much More: If there is any problem with your vacuum, we will figure it out and fix it.
If you have any questions regarding a problem with your vacuum, you can reach us through one of our contact methods.